Get Back on the Road and Back to Work
Proudly providing truck and trailer maintenance and repair services in Saratoga Springs, NY
Logistics One Fleet Services will get you back on the road and back to business. Whether you are a mid-sized fleet in need of a regular maintenance provider or an owner operator, we got you covered.
Logistics One Fleet Maintenance Service Facility is located minutes off I-87 Northway in Saratoga Springs NY. We can provide maintenance solutions at our Saratoga Springs NY facility or onsite service throughout the Upstate NY Capital Regional and Southern Adirondacks with two fully equipped road service vehicles and a team of skilled technicians for routine scheduled maintenance or on demand repair needs.
Give us a call to learn how we can maintain your fleet to the highest of standards.
What you can expect from us:
Next time you need truck or trailer maintenance and repair services, stop by our fully equipped shop. We have the necessary equipment and expertise to inspect and repair a wide range of components, including:
- ASE Certified Technicians on staff
- Thermo King (Authorized Parts, Service, & Installation Center)
- Full Computer/Electrical Diagnostics
- Advanced Shop Tooling
- On Site Service & Repairs
- NY State/FHWA DOT Inspections
- Large Inventory of Truck & Trailer Parts
- Welding Services
- 24/7 Road Service (Authorized Vendor Partner of FleetNet)
- Located minutes off I-87 between exits 13N & 16
- Driver waiting Lounge
Services Overview - Call us directly to learn more and get an estimate.
- Tractor and trailer PM inspections
- FHWA DOT Inspections & NY State Inspections
- Thermo King full system repairs and service
- Installation of GPS tracking hardware Tractors & Trailers
- Brakes, Drums, Cams, Bushings, Slack Adjusters, Landing Gear, Airbag & Suspension Components, Liftgates, Alignments, Lighting
- Trailer Repair and Services: Roof & Body Damage Repair, Doors & Hinges, ICC Bumpers, Custom Fabrication, Side Rails, Cross Members, and more
We can even handle your tire alignments and install GPS tracking systems as needed.
Wondering how much our trailer and truck preventive maintenance and repair services will cost? Request a free estimate today to find out.